Rotary Means Business
Consider a Great Networking Opportunity
Looking for an informal social setting to meet new people, share ideas, network and learn from fellow Rotarians who are leaders in their field? Consider the Rotary Means Business Fellowship. We meet the third Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. . Each month we have a special topic to build skills and support attendees/Rotarians.
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, September 21 at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia – 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road. The meetings are open to Rotarians and their guests. Guest are not required to be current members or to join Rotary.
Taking an active part in Rotary Means Business can help your club:
- Provide great opportunities for business networking
- Attract and retain strong club members and business owners/leaders
- Encourage activity with other clubs in the district
- Add value to your Rotary membership
- Give you new opportunities to promote interest in your club through social media.
Consider joining us for our September meeting or on a future third Tuesday of the month.
Posted by Johnathan Clark
September 5, 2021