Foundation Director Rick Doyle Updates Rotary Club of Sandy Springs Foundation Giving
By Rick Doyle:
I’m delighted to report on RCSS Contributions to The Rotary Foundation through March 31, 2017. As a result of our exceptional participation and generosity, this extraordinary Club has once again distinguished itself!
- Annual Fund and PolioPlus donations -- $23,000 (Goal: $18,000)
- Annual Fund Per Capita giving -- $419. We are 1st in D6900 for clubs of our size, and 3rd overall behind Alpharetta and East Cobb.
- 17 Sustaining Members who donated $100 or more.
- 15 Paul Harris Fellows who donated $1,000 or more, including recognition points.
- 1 Level 1 Major Donor in Will MacArthur with a donation of $10,000. The Club now has 4 Major Donors.
- 1 Level 2 Bequest Society member in Lisa Stueve with a bequest of $25,000. The Club now has 6 Bequest Society members.
- 0 new Benefactors. The Club has 16 Benefactors.
Already, the Club has earned recognition as:
- 100% EREY (Every Rotarian Every Year) Club for per capital giving of at least $100, and individual donations of at least $25
- Governor's Centennial Club for 100% participation in the Centennial Giving Challenge
Lisa Stueve has graciously agreed to share with us why she wanted to make a generous bequest to The Rotary Foundation, and how she was able to personalize her bequest so that it has special significance to her.